I've been looking for a recipe to get my DH to eat asparagus. Haven't tried this yet, but hope it does the trick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) frozen asparagus, cuts and tips thawed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 cups cubed day-old bread
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1In a large bowl, combine soup and milk.
- 2Add beans, asparagus and mushrooms; mix well.
- 3Pour into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- 4Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 5Toss bread cubes, almonds and butter; sprinkle over the casserole.
- 6Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Asparagus Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 204.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of chicken and mushroom soup