Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
have not tried this yet... i thought it sounded intersting enough to post on zaar. i'm not quite sure how it would taste though, so please give feedback! i am just guessing on the serving sizes
- 1 quart Orange sherbet
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 48 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Place ice-cream and sherbert in punch bowl.
- Pour juice over both.
- Lastly add soda and give a quick stir.
This is my favorite punch! You can switch it around by using rainbow sherbet, grape juice and ginger ale. Mix and match since it is so forgiving. Recipe #273052.