Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this in the 9-4-07 issue of Woman's World magazine. Sounds really good.
- 2 cups Orange sherbet
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 2 drops orange food coloring
- orange decorator sugar (optional)
- candy orange slices (optional)
- In blender process sherbert, ice cream and milk until smooth.
- Seperately, combine 1/2 c whipped topping and orange food coloring. Place orange topping and the other 1/2 c whipped topping (to produce a swirled effect of the topping)in pastry bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe into milkshakes.
- If desired, garnish with orange decorating sugar and orange jelly candy.
Great milkshake. I used Dreyers Orange Cream Sherbet, which is a combination of orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream and I used orange sugar sprinkles on the top of the whipped cream.