I love this easy curry over toast any time of the day. Cook time is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/8 cup diced green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons roasted red peppers, diced
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled (diced)
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- 1 dash cayenne pepper, if desired
- 8 slices white low-calorie bread, toasted
- 1Melt margarine in a frying pan over medium heat and cook celery and peppers until soft.
- 2Add flour and milk and stir until thickened.
- 3Add diced egg and spices and cook until heated through and creamy.
- 4Serve over toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Eggs Curry
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 214.5 mg
- Sodium 293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: