Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This comfort food will warm you up on a cold wintry night!
- 3 lbs cooked canned chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- 6 -12 crushed saltine crackers
- Mix the ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Add saltine crackers as necessary to thicken.
- Serve on buns.
Very nice! Couldn't be easier to prepare, either! Although I froze 2/3 of this for future use, what I kept out was served spooned over thick slices of toasted whole wheat bread! SO SATISFYING! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]