Recipe by Sharon123
Full of fiber, this is a wonderful thick and rich creamy cereal packed with protein! Yummy with flax and walnuts! Adapted from Vegetarian Times magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- sliced banana (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the soymilk, water, oat bran and salt in microwave-proof bowl. Cook in microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until mixture thickens to desired consistency, stopping and stirring after each minute. You may cook this on the stovetop is you like. Cook about 5 minutes, or to desired consistency.
- Top with cinnamon, and walnuts and flaxseeds. Slice banana on top if you wish. Enjoy!