This Brazilian soup came from grouprecipes.com.
Make and share this Cream of Hearts of Palm Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Drain and rinse the palm hearts then place in a food processor and puree.
- Melt butter in a saute pan.
- Add flour and cook over low heat stirring constantly into a blonde roux.
- Slowly add warm chicken stock stirring with a wire whip so it is lump free.
- Blend in the palm hearts.
- Add the milk and cream just before serving.
- Bring to serving temperature but do not allow to boil.
- Add a little pepper to accent the taste.