- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mint extract (peppermint, wintergreen or the mint of your choice!!!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and cream cheese with extract.
- Slowly add powdered sugar.
- If it gets too heavy, knead in remaining sugar.
- Mold or form into logs, roll in sugar. Slice into minty good coins. Be sure to sugar the sliced ends.
- I refrigerate the logs and slice as needed.
- OR wrap the log in pretty way and give as a gift with instruction to slice as needed.
- The logs freeze well.