Recipe by Bev
This is a delicious recipe to use with cakes or to use with the Pumpkin Bar recipe I posted.
Top Review by Larawithoutau
This is very good, I would cut back the powdered sugar by 1/2-3/4 c. as it was a little sweeter than we'd like and took away some of the cream cheese flavor. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large mixer bowl at high speed until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Beat in Confectioner's sugar, 1 cup at a time (using more or less sugar depending on preferred consistency) , then continue beating until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Chill bowl of frosting in refrigerator, stirring often, until good spreading consistency.
- Makes about 2 2/3 cups.