Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A version of cream can cookery improvised for the the crockpot. Recipe received from cafeteria at work
- 1 -3 Polish sausage, whole
- 1 -3 corn on the cob, cut in half
- 1 -3 carrot, cut in half
- 1 -3 potato, quartered with skin
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- Using as much of the above ingredients you desire, place in crockpot.
- Cover with beer or if desired water can be added with beer.
- Simmer until done.
- Remove from pot and serve.
- For old fashioned theme, serve on disposable pie plates.
- Roast can be substituted as well as other vegetables.
- Good and tasty.