Recipe by Lucky.Wife
A recipe from a Jiffy mix recipe booklet. Go to www.jiffymix.com to get a free recipe booklet. It has a lot of recipes in it. I use my book all the time!
Top Review by diner524
Great quick and easy recipe!!! Loved the topping on the bread sticks!! I couldn't find Jiffy brand pizza crust mix, so subbed Martha Whites. These are much more dense than say, Olive Garden's bread sticks, but also more flavor with the parmesan cheese and if you want bread sticks quick this is the way to go. I served these with Chicken Italiano and green beans for a big lunch. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for the Photo Swap!!
- 3 (8 ounce) packagesjiffy pizza crust mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- parmesan cheese
- garlic salt (optional)
- taco seasoning (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, grease a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with cornmeal.
- Mix pizza crust and water. Set aside to rise in a warm place about 5 minutes.
- Knead on floured surface 4-5 times till dough is easy to handle and springy.
- Divide dough into 24 balls and roll each ball into 4 inch long oblong rolls.
- Twist each roll and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, or taco seasoning.