Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
i found crawfish at the store and it was cheaper than shrimp or lobster so i came home and mixed it up with what i had in the fridge.
- 1 lb crawfish, shelled
- 6 -8 ounces garlic butter, any brand
- 1 -2 ounce white wine
- 3 -4 ounces Italian dressing (i use our family recipe italian with parmesam)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, bits
- pasta, of choice
- cook butter,wine,italian dressing,and tomato till melted and blended well.
- add crawfish.
- simmerfor 10 min.
- serve over boiled pasta al dente.
- i cook by taste so adjust ingriedients to taste.