Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Ocean Spray
Make and share this Cranberry White Chocolate Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) canocean spray whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) packagewhite chocolate pudding or 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Combine cranberry sauce and amaretto in small bowl; stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in small mixer bowl; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Add whipping cream; beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Spoon alternate layers of pudding and cranberry sauce into parfait glasses or stemmed wine glasses.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or until set. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.