From Ocean Spray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can ocean spray whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package white chocolate pudding or 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1Combine cranberry sauce and amaretto in small bowl; stir to mix well. Set aside.
- 2Combine pudding mix and milk in small mixer bowl; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Add whipping cream; beat on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- 3Spoon alternate layers of pudding and cranberry sauce into parfait glasses or stemmed wine glasses.
- 4Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or until set. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry White Chocolate Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Sodium 77.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: