Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a lovely centerpiece, make a cranberry tree! From Home Cooking. Cranberries are grown in the Mid West, New England and Canada!
- 2 (12 ounce) bags fresh cranberries
- pointy toothpick, cut in half
- You will also need: small foam cone.
- Use only the firmest cranberries.
- Stick the pointy end of the toothpick halfway into the cranberry and the other end into the base of the foam.
- Continue applying the cranberries in a circle until the cone is completely covered.
- Attach fresh greenery (or use fake) around the base and you're done!
- This is pretty set on a tray.
- It will last a good week if you spray it with a mister and keep it in a cool place.
- This is a great project for kids.