Recipe by mailbelle
Only 3 ingredients in this potluck favorite! From one of my favorite cookbooks, "BHG Off The Shelf Cooking."
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 (1 lb) packages cocktail franks or 2 (1 lb) packagessmall cooked smoked link sausage
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker stir together cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce until combined. Stir in the cocktail franks.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4-5 hours or on high heat setting for 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Serve warm with a slotted spoon or toothpicks. Keep warm on low heat setting up to 2 hours.