Recipe by Chef mariajane
I like frozen cranberries for this recipe - they keep the sangria cold without diluting the flavor - so delicious!!
- 2 cups orange juice, no pulp
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄2 orange flavor liqueur (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 4 cups Ocean Spray cranberry cocktail
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 3 cups lemon-lime flavored soda, chilled
- 1 cup ice, crushed
- 1 cup cranberries, frozen
- 1 orange, thinly sliced and quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pitcher, stir together the orange juice, lemon juice, orange liqueur, and brandy. Stir in the cranberry juice and red wine. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- To serve, transfer the mixture to a large punch bowl. Stir in the lemon-lime soda and crushed ice. Garnish with cranberries and orange slices.