Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is adapted from one used at the Hyde Park Center in Cincinnati. Sure to be popular at your holiday table.
- Dissolve the Jello in the hot water, stirring briskly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until they are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into a mold and refrigerate overnight or until set.
- To unmold, run a sharp knife that has been heated in very hot water along the edges of the mold.
- Then, place the mold VERY BRIEFLY into a container of hot water, and then remove.
- Place serving platter inverted over mold (hold it tightly together), and invert.
- If you wish to (well before serving mold), have some extra fresh cranberries, dip them in raw egg whites, then dip them in granulated sugar, and allow to dry; do the same with slices of oranges.
- When you serve mold, garnish with pieces of kale of colorful lettuces and the sugared fruits.