Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
Here's a nice smoothie thats a bit different-enjoy!
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 oranges, peeled seeded and chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 2 cups ice (or more) (optional)
- In a blender combine 1 cup of the cranberry juice, 1 cup yogurt, 1 orange, one banana and 1/2 of the pumpkin pie spice.
- Pulse to smooth, and add ice if you wish-puree to smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and repeat with the remaining ingredients.