Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A cranberry mold with a "south of the border" flair. Cooking time = chilling time.
Make and share this Cranberry Margarita Molded Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package wild strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) containersliced frozen sweetened strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen margarita mix, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup tequila (optional)
- Spray a 6 cup jello mold with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water, stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- In a small bowl, beat cranberry sauce with a fork until smooth.
- Add cranberry sauce, strawberries, margarita mix and tequila to gelatin mixture and mix well.
- Pour into prepared mold, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- To serve, dip mold into warm water for 7-10 seconds.
- Cover mold with serving plate and invert.