4 hrs 10 mins
A cranberry mold with a "south of the border" flair. Cooking time = chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 6 cup jello mold with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water, stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- 3In a small bowl, beat cranberry sauce with a fork until smooth.
- 4Add cranberry sauce, strawberries, margarita mix and tequila to gelatin mixture and mix well.
- 5Pour into prepared mold, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 6To serve, dip mold into warm water for 7-10 seconds.
- 7Cover mold with serving plate and invert.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Margarita Molded Salad
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen margarita mix