Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
Your lips will love you for this. This will naturally keep your lips soft. This is a fun, sweet, fruity lip gloss that gives your lips a little color too!
- Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for a couple of minutes or until the mixture just begins to boil.
- (Bowl may also be heated in a pan of water on a stovetop).
- Stir well& gently crush the berries.
- Cool mixture for five minutes and then strain through a fine sieve to remove all the fruit pieces.
- Stir again& set aside to cool completely.
- When cool, transfer into a small portable plastic container or tin.
- Apply a small amount onto your lips& remember to smile.
This was an easy recipe, if it would have worked. the oil and cranberry mix was still separated after cooling. never actually set.