Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple sauce that goes well with grilled pork tenderloin. From A-1 Great Grilling.
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- In small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, steak sauce, onions, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger.
- Over medium heat, cook until mixture is blended and heated through.
- Remove 1/3 cup sauce; cool. Keep remaining sauce warm.
- Grill pork over medium heat 20-30 minutes or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with 1/3 cup reserved sauce.
- Serve hot with warm sauce.