Prep 7 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is scrumptious!! The cook time is for freezing.
- 3 (16 ounce) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts or 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- In lg bowl mix all ingredients well.
- Spoon into fluted 12 cup tube pan.
- Let soften slightly before serving.
Inez, this is so different from anything I usually make! I love it! I like the fact that it's frozen, so I can just pull it out when I want and nibble away. Next time I will try it without the nuts so my husband can have some(he can't eat nuts). Thanks!