1/2 Photos of Cranberry Coleslaw
I brought this to a friend's house for dinner. Everyone agreed it was the best coleslaw they've had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, sugar and salt.
- 2Combine shredded cabbage, carrot, scallions, cranberries and optional nuts in a large bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss well to coat.
- 4Allow coleslaw to sit at least 15 minutes before serving, tossing occasionally.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 131.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: