Recipe by JaneSays30
I brought this to a friend's house for dinner. Everyone agreed it was the best coleslaw they've had.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- sea salt, to taste
- 10 ounces cabbage coleslaw blend
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 scallions, green and white parts thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, sugar and salt.
- Combine shredded cabbage, carrot, scallions, cranberries and optional nuts in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss well to coat.
- Allow coleslaw to sit at least 15 minutes before serving, tossing occasionally.