Recipe by GotBoxer?
This is a recipe from an old Taste of Home Magazine by Barbara Nowakowski. I plan to have this at our "Christmas Open House" this year.
- 2 tablespoons cold butter (no substitutes)
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked turkey, sliced thin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, cut butter into bisquick until crumbly; stir in milk just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-15 times.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2 in biscut cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 14-16 min until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and honey until smooth.; stir in cranberries.
- To assemble sandwiches, split biscuts, spread with cranberry butter, add turkey slices and replace biscut top.