Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from an old Taste of Home Magazine by Barbara Nowakowski. I plan to have this at our "Christmas Open House" this year.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into bisquick until crumbly; stir in milk just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-15 times.
- Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2 in biscut cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 14-16 min until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and honey until smooth.; stir in cranberries.
- To assemble sandwiches, split biscuts, spread with cranberry butter, add turkey slices and replace biscut top.