Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Found by Chef #58786 at www.thriftyfun.com for a recipe request. It sounded to good to ignore! Make in advance so that the gelatin can set. Can you imagine this with a cream cheese layer? Yum!
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) canwhole cranberry sauce
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Add cranberry sauce and stir until blended.
- Chill until partially thickened.
- Add bananas and nuts.
- Spoon into molds, chill until firm.