1/2 Photos of Cranberry Almond Lettuce Salad
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This salad has a great combination of toppings, a sweet dressing and crunchy glazed almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup glazed almonds (instructions below)
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1Combine dresssing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well.
- 2Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3In a sauce pan or skillet combine sugar and almonds.
- 4Stir constantly until nuts are glazed.
- 5Be very careful not to burn.
- 6Pour nuts on waxed paper separating them to cool.
- 7Mix dressing with lettuce and top with almonds to serve.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Almond Lettuce Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 217.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 9.0 g