1/2 Photos of Cranberry Almond Lettuce Salad
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This salad has a great combination of toppings, a sweet dressing and crunchy glazed almonds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup glazed almonds (instructions below)
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1Combine dresssing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well.
- 2Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3In a sauce pan or skillet combine sugar and almonds.
- 4Stir constantly until nuts are glazed.
- 5Be very careful not to burn.
- 6Pour nuts on waxed paper separating them to cool.
- 7Mix dressing with lettuce and top with almonds to serve.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Almond Lettuce Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 217.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 9.0 g