Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very quick and easy cranberry sauce with apples and pears. Great with turkey, chicken, or pork, so it does not need to be reserved just for the holidays, although that is when I most make it. It makes a very large bowl full. Enjoy!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) canssliced pears, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Open cans and dump each into a large bowl. Mix well, and chill. Yum!
- Alternate idea: Using uncooked double pie crusts, spoon some into an unbaked pie crust that you've put into a pie pan, cover with the other pie crust and bake until the crust is browned. I have not done this yet, but anticipate it to be very good, I'm sure!
- Also, the serving size is approximate. This is a VERY big bowl full, so depending on a person's portion preference, it would go farther than the 12-15, which is a conservative estimate.
I made this for Christmas dinner, and it was fantastic! There was enough for Boxing Day dinner too. I will definitely make this again and again.