Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are yummy appetizers that even the guys will love. The Spicy Honey Mustard adds a tantalizing flavor dimension.
- 5 slices sun-dried tomato flat bread (such as Flatout brand)
- 5 ounces spicy honey mustard dressing
- 4 -5 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 10 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 40 mild banana pepper rings
- 20 slices deli peppered turkey breast, deli thin
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese
- Spread dressing across one slice of Flatbread.
- Layer spinach, carrots, red pepper, banana pepper, turkey and mozzarella.
- Roll up tightly.
- Slice into 1" pinwheels.
I'm not really a sandwhich person so having a recipe made a lot of sense to me. I wasn't able to find sundried tomato flat bread at my local grocery store (i was pretty suprised) so i used plain instead. The flat bread crumbled a little so i used tooth picks to hold them together. I made them a few hours before a part and then fridged them until people were over. I was worried they might get a little soggy but they didn't and everyone devoured them. thanks!
This is a favorite at my house. I have done the pinwheels, but usually we have these as wraps, using sun-dried tomato basil tortillas and honey mustard dressing from Honey Mustard Dressing. I squeeze out some of the juice from the carrots if they aren't going to be eaten right away. I wrap each wrap in plastic and refrigerate. They keep well in the refrigerator for a day or two and are ready when we need a quick meal on the go. Thank you.