Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another "Taste of Home" wonderful recipe. Great taste and easy to make. Something simple after a rough day. We doubled it to feed four, the kids liked it as well.
- 2 portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained flaked and cartilage removed
- 5 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 roasted sweet red peppers, halves drained
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Remove and discard stems from mushrooms. Place caps on greased baking sheet. Combine oil and garlic; brush over mushrooms. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 4-5 minutes r until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine crab and mayonnaise. Place a ed pepper half on each mushroom; top with crab mixture. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Top with cheese; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese melted.
DH and I tried this last night and really enjoyed it. Didn't make any changes. It really was easy as well. Great way to use canned crabmeat. Served Lemon Rice with it. Delicious pairing.