Prep 20 mins
Cook 26 mins
From Cooking for 2.
Make and share this Crab-Stuffed Catfish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) catfish fillets or 2 (6 ounce) white fish fillets
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a bowl, combine everything except the catfish and paprika.
- Cut each fillet in half widthwise; place two halves in a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Press crab mixture onto fillets; top with remaining halves. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, for 22-26 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.