Recipe by bmcnichol
Cashews, pecans and almonds - Oh my :) A yummy snack mix. Adapted from Taste of Home.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Very good indeed! I did a mixture of pecans, cashews, almonds, pistachios and a few peanuts to see what tasted best. The pecans tasted a bit burnt, but the rest had a nice roasted flavor; liked the cashews and pistachios the best. Will make these again, but will add a little more spice (not hot, but flavorful spice) of some sort. Will also only cook them for 25 minutes. Thanks for the yummy recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄4 cups pecan halves
- 2 cups whole cashews
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the nuts and mix to coat.
- Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.