Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mild chili powder was used, but subbing chipotle or ancho chili powder ups the flavor, but packs more heat. So, if exchanging mild for hot, you may want to decrease the amount. From a great blogger...Cooking With Joe.
- Preheat Grill to 350°F to 400°F
- In a bowl combine garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne.
- Drizzle pork chops with oil and lime juice and then rub with prepared seasonings.
- Place Chops on grill and cook 5-6 minutes per side, covering the grill while cooking.
- Top with Salsa and Sour cream for something extra special.