Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a delicious, comforting skillet dish that will make your family say "yee haw!" It is an easy weeknight meal that takes very little time to make, costs you very few dishes, and utilizes many ingredients that you likely have in your cabinet already. So saddle up and make this your yummy go-to chow!
- 473.18-709.77 ml Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion (r)
- 453.59 g ground beef or 453.59 g ground turkey or 453.59 g tofu or 453.59 g other ground meat
- 35.43 g packet taco seasoning
- 283.49 g can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 297.66 g cancampbells cheddar cheese soup or 297.66 g cancampbells Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- Cook Diced Potatoes as directed on the package.
- While that cooks, brown hamburger in a large skillet, adding the taco seasoning toward the beginning of the browning process.
- Drain excess grease from hamburger.
- Stir ROTEL (drained) and cheese soup in with the beef and cook on a low heat.
- Add potatoes. Stir thoroughly.