5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a delicious, comforting skillet dish that will make your family say "yee haw!" It is an easy weeknight meal that takes very little time to make, costs you very few dishes, and utilizes many ingredients that you likely have in your cabinet already. So saddle up and make this your yummy go-to chow!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion (r)
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb tofu or 1 lb other ground meat
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can campbells cheddar cheese soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can campbells Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1Cook Diced Potatoes as directed on the package.
- 2While that cooks, brown hamburger in a large skillet, adding the taco seasoning toward the beginning of the browning process.
- 3Drain excess grease from hamburger.
- 4Stir ROTEL (drained) and cheese soup in with the beef and cook on a low heat.
- 5Add potatoes. Stir thoroughly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy Fuel #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.5
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 2119.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion