- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen cooked chicken breast strips, thawed
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon, pieces
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, pesto, and melted butter until chicken is evenly coated.
- Place English muffin halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the muffin halves. Bake about 10 minutes or until chicken mixture is heated through.
- Top muffins with the bacon pieces; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes more or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.