Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nice change of pace makes for a pretty presentation.
- 8 potatoes, sliced to fill pan
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash dried parsley
- Slice potatoes and fill the baking dish with them.
- Add water to the pan, half the height of the potates.
- Pour melted butter over potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the top of the potatoes then sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Bake at 350 oven for 1 hour.
These were very good. I think I would season before filling the baking dish as the bottom layer of potatoes was essentially unseasoned.