- 1 cup couscous
- boiling water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon harissa
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup dried apricot, diced
- 2 -3 cups pomegranate seeds (from 1 pomegranate)
- 1 green pepper, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the couscous in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, harrisa, and lemon juice. Stir.
- Pour boiling water over the couscous until just covered. Stir. If couscous looks dry add more water. Cover bowl and let sit 6 minutes.
- Use a fork to fluff the couscous. If the couscous is too dry or too hard, add more water, cover and let sit another few minutes.
- Add green pepper and pomegranate seeds.