Pearl Couscous and Pomegranate Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A friend of a friend brought this delicious salad to a bbq. LOVED IT and couldn't find a version on here, so sharing. She couldn't give me measurements so these are estimates.
- Ready In:
- 250 g pearl couscous
- 1 pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons dukkah
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1⁄3 cup dates
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup mint leaf
- 1. Cover couscous with 2 cups boiling water and simmer for 8 minutes, drain and add to bowl.
- 2. Add olive oil, walnut oil and dukkah and mix.
- 3. Pan fry slivered almonds, add to bowl along with pomegranate seeds and diced dates.
- 4. Add fresh mint leaves prior to serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION