Quinoa, Kale & Pomegranate Salad
photo by Kiwi Kathy
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked (approximately 1 small cup of uncooked quinoa)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup kale, shredded and blanched
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- To make salad dressing, place lemon juice, sugar, mustard, and yoghurt in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Gradually add ¼ cup olive oil and whisk until smooth.
- Place quinoa, walnuts, kale, parsley, onions, and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl; pour dressing over salad; and toss well to combine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Based in Whangarei NZ. My favourite recipe book is by a two NZers, Alison and Simon Holst Meals without Meat. This book is my all time stand by for healthy inexpensive meals. I wouldn't be without it. I love cooking and look forward to preparing meals each evening.