Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink to be served in a highball glass. ETA : I made it on July 29, 2011. It was too sweet for me and DH and I used only 1 ounce of Curacao Bleu. So next time I'll use only 1/2 ounce.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces amaretto liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 1⁄2 ounces blue curacao
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- Pour the amaretto, Southern Comfort, Malibu rum and blue curacao into a cocktail shaker 3/4 filled with ice cubes.
- Add juices.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass, and serve.
Wow, potent for sure! But so very tasty! I really loved this. It was enough for a couple of glasses for me. It does make an interesting shade of green which was actually kind of fun. It would be perfect as a potent punch for Halloween! On the other hand its very fruity and refreshing so its great for summer too. It sure gave me courage, lol!
This was very tasty! A great summer drink. Would be great if used white curacao or triple sec because the color was not that appealing. Thanks for a very tasty drink. I served it in tall glasses filled with ice. This made 2 drinks. Thanks!!