1/2 Photos of Country Style Barbecued Onions With Baked Beans
1 hr 10 mins
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
These are so easy and quick to prepare. You put them right on the grill next to the other things. They make such a nice side dish for barbecued meats and what flavor! These were a real winner at our house! I have also made them filled with chili. From Bush's Baked Beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off onion stems and peel. Hollow out onions leaving base intact. Finely chop pieces removed from onions.
- 2In mixing bowl, combine BUSH'S Country Style Baked Beans, onions, brown sugar and barbecue sauce.
- 3Spoon baked beans mixture into onions. Top each onion with piece of butter, ground pepper and piece of bacon.
- 4Arrange onions on grill grate away from fire. Grill onions 40 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Style Barbecued Onions With Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 546.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g