Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In bowl combine soup mix with potatoes butter and flour.
- On a floured board roll dough to 1/4 in thickness.
- Cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Makes about 4 dozen appetizers.
This recipe will make excellent small bite size appetizers with a dipping sauce. I made larger ones to serve as a side dish with dinner this made them a bit dry (not the recipe's fault). I tried to cut back on the butter but found that the ingredients were too dry to hold together. Quick easy tasty recipe Thanks Debe for a new tasty recipe
I made these last night, and they were delicious. I used only half the butter and it still turned out great. I didn't roll them out..the dough was very moist [I mixed it by hand, and the butter started to melt from the warmth of my hands and the warmth of the potatoes]. Instead I patted it into a rectangle and cut it into squares about 2x2. After baking, I served them for supper instead of as an appetizer. I liked them plain, my husband preferred to dip them in ketchup. Thanks for a new way to use up leftover mashed potatoes.