Top Review by Buster's friend
Wonderful cake! Have made twice - the 2nd time added a 1/4 cu[ Appleton run along with the cider (I used spiced cider). Wonderful keeper recipe - made first w/Jello Pumpkin Spice pudding which was great & next w/butterscotch pudding (& rum LOL). The crunchy topping and smooth cake are perfect compliments. TY for posting!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup room temperature butter, cut in small pieces
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thoroughly grease a bundt pan.
- Mix together the pecans and brown sugar, cut in the butter and sprinkle in bottom of the bundt pan.
- Mix dry cake mix with dry pudding mix and spices.
- Blend eggs, oil, apple juice, and pumpkin together then beat into cake mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until sides separate from pan.
- Cool for 10 minutes and invert onto cake platter.