Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A hearty, scrumptious, cheesy oven baked dish that is extremely versatile. This can be prepared ahead of time for breakfast, brunch or a main course for home or potluck use. Country Ham Delight is easy to personalize by adding other ingredients such as your favorite cheese, peppers of any type, other veggies or the use of your favorite meat in place of ham.
- 1 (1 lb) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (1 lb) packagediced Smithfield Ham
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place Diced Potatoes with Onion in a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish spreading evenly on bottom of dish. Spread diced ham evenly on top of potatoes and then sprinkle shredded cheese over the ham. Whisk together eggs with milk and gently pour egg mixture over top of potatoes, ham and cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes depending on baking dish depth, until eggs are set and top is lightly browned.
- This dish may also be baked in individual ramekins, baking time cut to 15 minutes or until eggs are set.