- 3 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons white onions, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dill and lemon juice together to soften the dill.
- Blend in all of the other ingredients until almost smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Red Cabbage, Broccoli, Zucchini, Tomatoes, String Beans, Cocktail Rye Bread, Seafood, Apples, Nectarines