Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons white onions, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix the dill and lemon juice together to soften the dill.
- Blend in all of the other ingredients until almost smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Red Cabbage, Broccoli, Zucchini, Tomatoes, String Beans, Cocktail Rye Bread, Seafood, Apples, Nectarines
This was a great recipe. I served it with marinaded broccoli and carrots. Everyone gobbled it up and I was aked for the recipe numerous times. Definetly a keeper. Thanks.
A nice "dilly" dip, great with raw vegetables! I had some leftover poached salmon and I used the remaining dip as a salad dressing! Served chunks of cold salmon on a bed of lettuce with cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes topped with the dip/dressing!! It was delicious!!