Recipe by AussieGal Tracey
A delicious meal on a cold winters night. Could be served with rice.
Top Review by katew
East to do and yummy to eat - perhaps I will leave out the breadcrumbs next time as they went a weeny bit soggy but the whole family and a fussy guest ate this ALL up so fast after a long day at a rehearsal so it was a winner !!
- 680 g chicken breasts
- 125 ml yogurt
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs
- 30 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a small casserole dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, blend the yogurt, flour, and curry powder. Spread over chicken.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and pour water in along the sides.
- Place in preheated oven (180 degrees c) and bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Serve with rice.