Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Okay, so that's a long name! This is my variation of a "cheesy cinnamon toast" recipe I found in the book, "So What CAN I Eat?!" I hate cottage cheese. The texture is just ... nasty. For some reason, I still keep trying to find a way to make it somewhat palatable! This may have worked. I used a blender because I keep a kosher kitchen and don't have a dairy food processor, so I had to add some water. If you use a food processor, I guess you can leave out the water.
- 1 English muffin, split and toasted
- 29.58 ml cottage cheese
- 14.79 ml jam
- 9.85 ml water
- 1 g Splenda sugar substitute (packet) (optional)
- Combine the cottage cheese, jam and water in a food processor, and blend until smooth. (You may have to stop the blender and shake the jar so that the mixture ends up over the blades again. Mine never did get TOTALLY smooth.).
- Divide the blended mixture and spread half on each half of the English muffin. Sprinkle Splenda over it, if desired.
- Toast until the edges of the muffins start to brown.