Cottage Cheese and Cooked Fruit (Baby/Toddler)
- Peel peach, remove pit, and cut into pieces.
- Remove hull and stem from strawberries and cut into quarters.
- Place strawberries and peaches in microwave-safe glass dish. Add water and cover loosely with lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Remove cover carefully and stir. If fruit is not soft, recover and heat for 30 seconds at a time until soft. Let cooked fruit cool to lukewarm.
- Place cottage cheese in bowl. Pour cooked strawberries and peaches on top, including juices.